The Navigator provides you with the tools you need to make your own informed fund selections.
Included in every Navigator issue:
- Model portfolios incorporate the Navigator’s proprietary rankings. The models are designed to allow you to choose the level of risk that you are comfortable with, from Capital Appreciation to Income. The funds selected for each model utilize the best available funds and are meant to outperform their respective benchmark with substantially less risk. The models can be used as they are, mixed and matched with different parts of a portfolio using a different model or as a trusted guide to help you select your own custom portfolio. Using the models as they are takes the guesswork out of deciding which funds to include in your portfolio, and they have substantially outperformed the S&P, Dow and the NASDAQ with less risk!
- Rankings of the top no-load funds When the Navigator ranks the top funds, we do it across multiple fund families in areas such as growth, value, balanced, technology, international and taxable bond funds. As an example, The Fidelity Navigator provides you with rankings of no-load funds available to Fidelity account holders without a fee through the Fidelity FundsNetwork – not just Fidelity’s funds. Similarly, the No-Load Navigator focuses on Vanguard and non-Vanguard funds available through Vanguard’s FundAccess® without a fee, and the Mutual Fund Navigator ranks all no transaction fee funds available on Charles Schwab’s Mutual Fund OneSource. You can choose the newsletter that works best for you based on where your accounts are held. Each newsletter breaks down the funds and ranks them against their peers. These rankings also provide the tools necessary to quickly evaluate your current holdings.
- Statistical analysis of the ranked funds is presented in a clear, concise format. You can quickly and easily see how your fund performed during the past month, quarter, year or longer. You will also find all the information you need regarding the funds’ price history and various risk performance measurements.
- Economic and sector analysis keep you ahead of the investment curve. These articles are designed to provide you with the information and research you need to stay ahead of market turns. They are always written with the intention of providing insight as to how to profit from current and expected market conditions.
- Timely and relevant! The Navigator Newsletters are available to our subscribers no later than the open of trading on the second trading day of each month. The data is as of the final day of the previous month. Try compiling just a fraction of the data that the Navigator presents for yourself on the first of the month and you quickly see what a
tremendous value the Navigator provides.
- The Navigator Weekly Market Commentary analyzes the current market conditions and provides information and research that you can use to get a handle on your portfolio and to keep you updated on the latest developments in the market. The Navigator Weekly Commentary is emailed to our subscribers and is posted on our web site.
- Trade notifications are provided to our readers in the issue following the model change with the rationale for the change.
- An individual portfolio analysis is substantially discounted for our subscribers. This is very popular, and virtually all subscribers take advantage of this opportunity. You provide your most recent statements with the positions in your portfolio, and we professionally analyze them and make recommendations designed to help you increase
returns and lower your risk. What you do with the information is clearly up to you, however, if you are inclined to make changes in your portfolio this analysis will prove invaluable in helping you determine where changes should be made.
The Navigator is determined to be the only financial publication that you will ever need. To see for yourself, view a sample issue and subscribe today!
The Fidelity Navigator Newsletter is not affiliated with Fidelity Investments or any other mutual fund company.